Sharing Rule UI incorrectly displays additional input fields for rules of type 'Guest user access, based on criteria'
Last updated 2020-03-17 ·Reference W-7163458 ·Reported By 0 users
When saving a Sharing Rule with Invalid Data Error, the Sharing Rule UI incorrectly displays additional input fields for rules of type 'Guest user access, based on criteria'.
Owner fields are displayed on the error page.
Only Guest Sharing Rule fields are displayed on the error page.
1. Go to Setup | Sharing Settings
2. Enable 'Secure guest user record access'
3. Click New on Sharing Rule related list **e.g. Lead Sharing Rule
4. Select 'Guest user access, based on criteria' in Rule Type
5. Click Save
6. Sharing Rule UI incorrectly displays the following additional input fields:
<Object>: owned by members of **e.g. Lead: owned by members of
<Object>: Access **e.g. Lead Access
A Workaround is to select other Rule Type (e.g. Based on criteria) once and change the Rule Type back to "Guest user access based on criteria".
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.