Messaging Setup List Views fail to load when NamespacePrefix is configured in a Developer Edition org
Last updated 2020-02-18 ·Reference W-7062675 ·Reported By 1 users
ListViews for MessagingChannel, MessagingTemplate, and MessagingDeliveryError logs fail to load in a Developer Org if a Namespace Prefix is assigned. Once assigned, Namespace Prefix cannot be removed.
1) Configure a new Developer Edition org with Messaging Licenses
2) Enable Messaging, provision a Channel, create a Messaging Template
3) Observe that Messaging Template and Messaging Channel list views load
4) Go to Setup > Package Manager, click Edit
5) Confirm availability of a Namespace Prefix and save changes
6) Go back to Messaging Templates and Messaging Settings to view that list views no longer load
While the List Views do not load in the UI, it is still possible to configure Channels and edit Templates by manually navigating them via the Address Bar with a URL modification. Admins can obtain the ID for a MessagingChannel or MessagingTemplate via direct SOQL query or by using Data Loader, and then use one of the following URL examples to edit the item directly.
Messaging Channel Example:
Messaging Template Example:
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.