Activity Timeline Month groups are not sorted as expected for certain conditions with completed Task records
Last updated 2 days ago ·Reference W-7031182 ·Reported By 27 users
- Activity Timeline Month groups are not sorted as expected for certain conditions with completed Task records
- Actual Result - Timeline is rendered out of order
- Expected Result - Timeline should be sorted
1) Create a Task with a Due Date as future date ( eg. 30 Dec 2019 ) and Status as Complete.
2) Update the Last Update related column from Activity related database table for the newly created Task to a past months ( for eg. 10 Feb 2019 ).
3) Create some more Closed Tasks with Due Date in Dec, Nov and Oct 2019 ( Past dates ).
4) The resultant Activity Timeline in the related object will break the chronological order as February 2019 Group will come before others.
Reported By (27)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.