Email composer doesn't show attachment icon and related to when invoked from Actions and Recommendations component.
Last updated 2020-02-27 ·Reference W-7024394 ·Reported By 0 users
Email composer doesn't show email toolbar and related to component when invoked from Actions and Recommendations component.
1. Enable "Actions and Recommendations" by following this doc - https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=console_lex_guided_action_deployment.htm&type=5, and add it as a Lightning Component, Make sure Email action is selected for Actions and Recommendations.
2. Create and open an account object
3. Navigate to the "Actions and Recommendations" component.
4. From the Actions & Recommendations, click on Add button and select Email quick action
5. Notice the email toolbar and related to component are missing from the composer
Use the chatter Email action to add attachments
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.