Survey Invitation field Participant does not display in related lists
Last updated 23 days ago ·Reference W-6999284 ·Reported By 4 users
Data from the Survey Invitation field "Participants" does not display on Related Lists.
1. In a fresh Lightning-enabled DE org, navigate to [Setup Gear] > Setup > Quick Find: 'Communities' > Communities Settings, then click Enable communities, provide a domain, and Save.
2. From [Setup Gear] > Setup > Quick Find: 'Communities' > All Communities and create a new partner portal. In Workspaces for the portal, make sure to activate it and add all profiles as members.
3. Navigate to [Setup Gear] > Setup > Quick Find: 'Survey' > Survey Settings, then click the buttons next to Surveys and Survey Owners Can Manage Responses to enable. Select the portal you created in step 2 as the default community.
4. Navigate to [Setup Gear] > Setup > Object Manager > Contact > Page Layouts > [your contact layout] > Edit, drag Survey Invitations related list to the layout, add Participant as one of its columns if it's not there, then Save.
5. Navigate to [Navigation Waffle] > Accounts > [pick one], then chose Enable As Partner
6. Navigate to [Navigation Waffle] > Contacts > New, create a new record related to the account from step 5, save it, and enable it as a partner user.
7. From the Contact, click the down arrow for actions > Get Survey Invitation, then populate, generate invitation link and click Done
There is no current workaround
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.