Submit for Approval button and Approval History related list not available for Maintenance Plan object
Last updated 2 days ago ·Reference W-6953127 ·Reported By 0 users
Users can add an approvals process for the Maintenance Plan object, but they can't add the 'Submit for Approval' button or 'Approval History' related list to the page layout.
Submit for Approval and Approval History related list is not available at Maintenance Plan.
Submit for Approval and Approval History related list is available at Maintenance Plan.
1. Login into a org.
2. Go to Setup | Approval Processes | Approval Processes
3. Select the Maintenance Plan object
4. Click Create New Approval Process then select Use Jump Start Wizard then enter the following info:
Name: my approval process
Unique Name: my_approval_process
Add the Submit for Approval button and Approval History related list to all Maintenance Plan page layouts: enabled
Use this approval process if the following formula evaluates to true: TRUE
Let the submitter choose the approver manually.
5. Click Save
6. Click View Approval Process Detail Page
7. Click Activate
8. Go to the Maintenance Plan tab
9. Create a new Maintenance Plan record and save it
10. Submit for Approval button and Approval History related list is not available.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.