Lightning Experience email templates are not available when the related entity type is 'Campaign Member'
Last updated 26 days ago ·Reference W-6470702 ·Reported By 0 users
A Lightning Experience email template with the related entity type 'Campaign Member' cannot be selected when sending an email.
1. In Lightning Experience, view a Campaign record
2. Click 'View All' in the Campaign Members related list
3. Select Contacts or Leads email to and click 'Send List email' from the actions drop down menu
4. In the Email Composer Pane that shows up, enter the subject and body.
5. Click the "Insert,Create, or update template" option and then click "Save as new template"
6. Insert an email template, the template will not be available
Edit the email template and change related entity type from "Campaign Member" to None, Contact or Lead.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.