Timezone on the product detail page for sitespecific fields does not take daylight into account
Last updated 2019-11-18 ·Reference W-6897770 ·Reported By 1 users
The timezone for "Online From" and "Online To" fields shows the site timezone. However, when we are in daylight savings, it is not taken into account.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Administration > Manage Sites > Site Genesis
2. Change the timezone to Australia/Sydney
3. Go to Merchant Tools > Products and Catalogs > Products
4. Search for any product and open it's detail page
5. In the Online/Offline section of the page, the "Online From" and "Online To" fields have a timezone listed
Expected: Currently Australia is in daylight savings mode, so the timezone should be AEDT(Australian Eastern Daylight Time). Footer shows it correctly.
Actual: The timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
None currently available
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.