Changes at organization cannot be saved due to a 'Salesforce Account ID is required' error
Last updated 17 days ago ·Reference W-6489185 ·Reported By 5 users
Customer is unable to save changes made to Organisation in Account Manager such as 2FA enablement due to the following error:
"A SalesForce Account ID is required for all non-internal organizations."
1. Login to "https://account.demandware.com" with " Account Administrator " Role user
2. Open "Organization" from left hand-side menu.
3. Select organization
4. Validate, that you see on screen "Assigned Salesforce Account Ids "
5. Scroll down to "2FA Setting" section and select to enable.
7. Observe error "A SalesForce Account ID is required for all non-internal organizations."
Open case with SF Commerce Cloud support to perform changes for organisation on Account Manager
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.