No email sent from Scheduled Flow if Sender Type input value not included in Send Email action
Last updated 2020-01-24 ·Reference W-6500955 ·Reported By 0 users
In Scheduled Flow, emails may not be sent if the Sender Type is not included as one of the input values along with Sender Address in the Send Email action
Sender Type input value can be set as one of the values :
CurrentUser—Email address of the user running the flow. (Default)
DefaultWorkflowUser—Email address of the default workflow user.
OrgWideEmailAddress—The organization-wide email address that is specified in Sender Address.
1. Create an Autolaunched Flow
2. On the Start element set the time and frequency to schedule the flow.
3. Add the Send Email action
Set values for Body, Subject
4. For Email Addresses (collection and comma-seperated), create vaiables to get the recipient email addresses
5. Save the Flow and activate it for it to run.
Actual Results :
Email is not sent
Expected Results :
Emails should be sent
Include the Sender Type as one of the input vales either (DefaultWorkflowUser or OrgWideEmailAddress).
- If you are setting Sender Type = DefaultWorkflowUser , make sure you have a user in Default Workflow User of Process Automation settings.
- If you are setting Sender Type = OrgWideEmailAddress, make sure Sender Address should be included in the Flow: Send email action and it should match with the verified Organization-Wide Email Addresses)
1. Currently email is sent only when the Sender Type is set to either (DefaultWorkflowUser or OrgWideEmailAddress).
2. If the Sender Type is set to "CurrentUser" still the email is not sent.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.