Member Status Filter applied to all campaigns in Salesforce Sends
Last updated 2018-11-02 ·Reference W-4608316 ·Reported By 1 users
When targeting more than one campaign in a Salesforce Send, filters are applied to all campaigns instead of the just the campaign the filter is associated to.
1. Navigate to Email Studio > Email > Interactions > Salesforce Sends
2. Create a new Salesforce Send
3. Name the send
4. Select the email to be sent
5. Click 'Edit Recipients'
6. Select 'Salesforce campaigns' and click to add to Targeted lists
7. Select the campaign
8. Click 'set member status filter'
9. Select a status
10. Repeat steps 6-9, selecting a different status for the second campaign
11. Click 'Save' to update recipients
12. Click 'Save' to save the send
13. Select the newly created send
14. Click 'Send'
Create multiple Salesforce Sends with each pointing to a single campaign.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.