Lightning Dashboards: Gauge shows "Value" instead of "Percentage"
Last updated 2018-10-13 ·Reference W-5363469 ·Reported By 0 users
In dashboard components that were created using the Classic User Interface, gauge components may display the (record count) "Value" instead of the "Percentage" if all breakpoints were not selected.
1. Create a dashboard using the "Classic" user interface and add a component that uses the "Gauge" chart type.
2. In formatting options for the gauge chart, add a value of "0" to the minimum value and add another value as "Breakpoint 1". Do not add values to any other breakpoints.
3. Check the options to "Show %" and to "Show Total"
4. Save changes and switch to Lightning Experience.
5. View the dashboard in Lightning Experience.
6. Notice that, in Lightning Experience, the percentage value is displayed as the record count, instead of the appropriate value.
Add breakpoints to the gauge in Lightning Experience to ensure the range is valid.
View the dashboard within the Classic User Interface.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.