Metadata cannot be pulled after first authentication with Lightning for GMail
Last updated 2019-06-04 ·Reference W-5006670 ·Reported By 9 users
Some customers have observed that after the first authentication of a user in Lightning for Email, the following error is thrown when pulling metadata using the Salesforce CLI.
ERROR: Entity of type 'AuthProvider' named 'Lightning For Gmail' cannot be found.
1. Open a scratch org and go to "Setup"
2. Search for "Gmail" in Quickfind and select "Lightning for Gmail and Sync"
3. Enable "Let users access Salesforce records from Gmail"
4. Go to the Chrome Web Store and follow the instructions here =>
6. After the installation refresh the browser to see the new side pane (s. "sidepane.png")
7. Login to Salesforce from the side pane, this will open an OAuth dialog
8. Authenticate as a scratch org user (s. authdialog.png) and confirm
After the login, the above-mentioned error appears on sfdx force:source:pull.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.