RecordType Label Translation Not Shown in Lookup Search Results
Last updated 2018-09-12 ·Reference W-5215140 ·Reported By 1 users
In Lightning Experience, Record Type Label Translations cannot be seen in Search Layouts in Lightning when searching parent records for relation to New child records. A list of potential parents are shown in search results but the Record Type Labels remain untranslated. The translations do appear in Detail pages.
1. Create a couple of Account Record Types (Acc1 & Acc2).
2. Edit the Account Search Layout to include Account Record Type.
3. Go to Setup | Translation Settings and Add a supported language, such as French.
4. Go to Setup | Translate and select the following:
- Language = French
- Setup Component = Record Type
- Object = Account
- Aspect = Field Label
5. Add a unique Record Type Label Translation for each Master Record Type Label.
6. Now, Edit your logged-in user’s Language to French.
7. Switch to Lightning.
8. Click on the Contacts tab and click Nouveau to bring up the create contact form.
9. Click into the Nom du compte field.
10. Search for a term (such as ‘test’) and click the magnifying glass at the top of the results.
Record Type Labels show the Translated values.
Record Type Labels show the original, un-translated values (Acc1 and Acc2).
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.