Platform Events Trigger not getting auto-subscribed when creating/refreshing a Sandbox
Last updated 2018-09-08 ·Reference W-5182830 ·Reported By 28 users
- Platform Events Trigger not getting auto-subscribed when creating/refreshing a Sandbox
- Actual Result
After the copy, the platform event trigger are not auto-subscribed.
- Expected Result
After the copy, the platform event trigger should be auto-subscribed.
1. Create a platform event and trigger as subscriber.
2. Start sandbox copy, instruction:
3. In the sandbox org, check the platform event trigger is not auto-subscribed.
- Re-complie the trigger by editing/saving it
- If the Platform Event trigger is part of a managed package, you will need to re-install the package to cause the Platform Event trigger to re-compile.
Reported By (28)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.