Salesforce Authenticator error “We couldn’t get your two word phrase ”Try Again”
Last updated 2018-06-11 ·Reference W-4992199 ·Reported By 0 users
Salesforce Authenticaor is unable to get the two word phrase for Android OS version 4.4.2
Customer followed the steps below and got the error at step 4: “We couldn’t get your two word phrase ”Try Again”
1. Open the Salesforce Authenticator app on your mobile device.
2. If you’re opening the app for the first time, you see a tour of the app’s features. Take the tour, or go straight to adding your Salesforce account to the app.
3. In the app, tap + to add your account.
4. The app generates a unique two-word phrase.
5. Back in your browser, enter the phrase in the Two-Word Phrase field.
6. Click Connect.
The issue was found in Salesforce Authenticator version 2.11.2
The fix has been provided in Salesforce Authenticator version 2.11.4
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.