Spring18 - Lightning - Scroll bar is displayed at Dashboard Component in Home tab.
Last updated 6 days ago ·Reference W-4707858 ·Reported By 85 users
In Spring18, Scroll bar is displayed at dashboard component in Home tab. This issue only occurs on IE11 and Chrome browser.
1. Open Lightning App Builder
2. Select Home page.
3. Enter Any Label.
4. Select Standard Home Page and click Finish.
5. In Lightning App Builder page, select any dashboard component and drag it to “Add Components Here”(Left Upper corner.)
6. Click Save and then Activate.
7. Select “Set this page as the default Home page” - Click Next - Click Activate.
8. Click Home tab. Scroll bar will be displayed at added dashboard component if the browser is IE11 or Chrome.
- Use Firefox browser.
Reported By (85)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.