Lightning Experience - Email subscription to Matrix report column headers do not align with data
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4563077 ·Reported By 7 users
In Lightning Experience, email subscription to a Matrix report with summary columns or row count will show the column headers offset by adding headers for row count and summarized rows, but it is not moving the data to the corresponding column headers.
In Lightning Experience:
1. Create a Matrix report such as Opportunity
2. Add at least one row grouping such as Account Name
3. Add one summarizable field such as Amount
4. Ensure there is at least one field in the Details
5. Ensure Row Count and Details are showing
6. Save and run report
7. Subscribe to the report
8. Upon receiving the emailed report, note that the two column headers following the row grouping are row count and the summarized field, and the data below those headers corresponds to the headers that follow.
Subscribe to the report in the Classic User Interface.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.