Lightning, IE11 | Once report is exported, all Tabs become not working
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4557241 ·Reported By 0 users
Lightning + IE11 , Regression in 210 (Winter 18). Once Export the report, all Tabs become not working, IE debugger shows "null defined".
This is after "I AGREE, Use IE11 with Lightning Experience during the Extended Period" is checked and saved in Session Settings in Setup menu.
1. Sign up new org, or use existing org
2. [Setup] -> [Session Settings] Check "I AGREE, Use IE11 with Lightning Experience during the Extended Period"
- need this step to comply : https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=getstart_browsers_sfx.htm&type=0
3. Enable Lightning
4. Click [Reports] Tab
5. Click and open any report, here for example open the "Sample Report: # of Accounts" in "Public Report" Folder
6. Click *Triangle* icon on the right top, and click [Export]
7. On the "Export" popup, click [Export], and save.
8. Save the exported file.
9. Click any tab, for example click [Account] tab, but it does not work、IE dev console shows "null defined".
The only workaround is to reload the page.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.