Snap-Ins Component not displaying desired language
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4408193 ·Reported By 0 users
When attempting to utilize Snap-Ins with Translation Workbench, the Snap-Ins Component is not translating to the desired language when using Site.com/Force.com/Communities within Salesforce.
1. Set up an org with Translation Workbench and Snap-Ins.
2. Set the desired language as active within Translation Workbench.
3. Include the Component on a Site/Force.com page or in the Community itself.
4. Notice that the Component is not adhering to the desired language.
1. Use the https version of the site you're utilizing.
2. Host the Snap-In Component somewhere other than a native Salesforce Site (this includes Sites/Force.com/Community Pages).
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.