Lightning - History Tracking for a Picklist field is showing API name instead of label
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4427140 ·Reported By 17 users
History Tracking for a Picklist field is showing API name instead of label in LEX/Lightning
1. Create picklist field with four values and add it to Account object.(Make sure the api names for the values are different from the actual value)
2. Enable history tracking and select the picklist that you created.
3. Add the account history to the account layout.
4. Create a new account record
5. Edit the record, changing the value for the picklist
Note: The issue is reproducible across all objects and not just in Account
None as of now.
In Classic UI, the history tracking works perfectly fine.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.