Lightning Experience: "Review the errors on this page" thrown when "Questions from Chatter" field is present on Case Page Layout during Create/Edit
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-4009444 ·Reported By 32 users
When attempting to Edit/Create Case end User will receive "Review the errors on this page" in Lightning Experience when "Questions from Chatter" field is included in the Page Layout
1) Under Support Settings Enable "Enable Question-to-Case in Salesforce"
2) Go to a Case Feed Based Page Layout and add "Questions from Chatter" to the page, and Save
3) Go to Ligtning Experience and open the Cases Home Tab
4) Click on "New" button and populate any required fields and hit "Save"
Result: Save fails and error is displayed with "Review the errors on this page" with no further errors displayed
- Remove the "Questions from Chatter" field from the Page Layout
- Use Aloha UI
Reported By (32)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.