Snap-ins are not displaying translated custom labels when logged in as a community user
Last updated 2019-02-09 ·Reference W-5794063 ·Reported By 5 users
Snap-ins are not displaying translated custom labels when logged in as a community user. Instead, the visitor sees the default label.
1. Enable translation workbench
2. Setup a basic snap-in
3. Change a label:
- View Snap-in
- Edit Live Agent Settings, Edit Additional Branding
- Select Labels
- Chat State: Chat in Progress
- Label Group : Chat Header
- Customize the chat header, for example change “Thanks for chatting with us. Ask me anything” to "Hello"
4. Go to the label record and add a translation. For the newly created label, add a Spanish translation “Hola”
5. Add Snap-in to a community and publish.
6. Create a community user who has default language set to Spanish.
Now test it out:
1. Login as the administrator and set your Live Agent or Omni Channel status to Online for chats.
2. Login to the community as the community user and initiate a chat from the snap-in
3. Accept the chat as the admin
Issue: Notice that the community user does not see the new label for the Header in chat. They see the default label.
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.