Filters are not applied to Product lookup search results in Spring 19 LEX
Last updated 2019-02-09 ·Reference W-5794076 ·Reported By 14 users
Filters are not applied to Product lookup search results in Spring 19 LEX. Works as expected in Classic.
1. Log into LEX enabled org
2. Create two Account records eg. "Alpha" and "Bravo"
3. Create two Product records eg. "Test Product 1", assign account "Alpha" and "Test Product 2", assign account "Bravo"
4. Navigate to the Product object in settings and create a new Account lookup field
5. Create a new custom object eg. "Custom Test"
6. On the new Custom Test object create a Product lookup field
7. Add a lookup filter while creating the lookup field eg. "Product: Account: Account Name EQUALS Alpha"
8. Create a tab for the Custom Test object and navigate to it
9. Click "New" to start creation of new Custom Test record
10. In the Product lookup field, enter "Test" and perform the search
11. Note that both "Test Product 1" and "Test Product 2" records are returned we expect to only see "Test Product 1"
Switch to Classic
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.