Lightning - Logging in as another user or logging out as a logged in user can sometimes display a "Your session has ended" dialog.
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-5507161 ·Reported By 43 users
In Lightning Experience Logging in as another user or logging out as a logged in user can sometimes display a "Your session has ended" dialog.
1. Log in as a System Admin in Lightning
2. Enable "Administrators Can Log in as Any User" under Setup | Security | Login Access Policies
3. Switch to the Sales App
4. Search for a User then select them
5. Click the User Detail button
6. Click Login
7. OR log out from the selected logged in user
Log back in as the administrator and attempt to the login-as user again.
Reported By (43)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.