"Top Articles by topic" with "Create case Form" component on a new page leads to Internal Server error in builder
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-5720005 ·Reported By 2 users
In a new page, if "Top Articles by topic" component is added above "Create case Form" component , accessing the page page in builder throws Internal Server error (both the components have to be in the same column too).
If you have "Create case Form" component on top and "Top Articles by topic" component in the bottom, this works ok. No Internal Server error is produced.
If you have "Create case Form" component on one column and "Top Articles by topic" component in the second column, this works ok. No Internal Server error is produced.
1. Create a community based on "Customer Service" template.(or use an existing one)
2. Go to builder, Create a new page( Select Standard page and 2 Columns,1:2 ratio as the layout). let's call this page Test Page.
3. Add "Top articles by topic" component in "Content" section of "test Page". (Ensure that you have some articles configured for this community)
4. Add "Case create form" component immediately below "Top articles by topic" component in "Content Section" (Provide "NewCase" in "User Actions" of the component for both signed in and guest user)
5. From page selection, select "test page" again. Notice that a Internal Server error is thrown.
6. MOve "Top articles by topic" component to "Sidebar" section. Access the page from page selection menu again , notice that the error is not thrown anymore.
Do not place "Create case Form" below "Top Articles by topic".
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.