CPQ Integration User shows up in Salesforce orgs that do not have CPQ installed
Last updated 2019-03-07 ·Reference W-4980952 ·Reported By 0 users
In an effort to improve security when the Salesforce CPQ package performs calculations, Salesforce CPQ added several new records to the Salesforce Summer '18 release. These records have been created in Summer '18 sandbox orgs that do not have Salesforce CPQ installed.
Non-Salesforce CPQ Customers with a Sandbox on Summer '18 will see the following records:
- CPQ Integration User user record
- CPQ Integration User profile record
- CPQ Integration User Connected App connected app record
- CPQIntegrationUserCert certificate and key management record
- A remote site setting record under the name "MyDomainOAuthLogin"
No known workaround.
5/15: This issue was fixed in Summer '18 Patch 4.3 to prevent the CPQ Integration User and related records from being created in Customer orgs.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.