Guided send wizard times out when selecting an Exclusion list that doesn't include a data extension
Last updated 2019-05-31 ·Reference W-4965861 ·Reported By 7 users
Fixed in version 215
When an account has a large amount of data extensions, the Guided Send Wizard times out when sending to a list with an exclusion list and no data extension is included as part of the exclusion. When the exclusion list includes a data extension it works fine.
Timeout occurs on after clicking the next button in the Schedule send panel. The system becomes non-responsive and fails to continue
1) Select Email Studio
2) Select any email>Send>Guided Send
3) Select any list to send to.
4) Select any list as an exclusion
5) Select a time in the future or send immediately
6) Click "Next"
The send wizard hangs and will eventually display an error: Internal server error.
You can either:
1. Use a User Initiated send.
2. Reduce the number of data extensions in the root Data Extension folder.
3. Include a data extension as an exclusion list.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.