Connected Apps under 'Connected Apps OAuth Usage' cannot be uninstalled or opened.
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-3875807 ·Reported By 13 users
The connected app getting installed by new install mechanism and it's only visible in 'Connected Apps OAuth Usage' page but not on the 'Connected Apps' page. There are two issues with these apps and both are caused by the same bug:
1. If you click on the 'Manage App Policies' link, it won't open the 'Connected App' detail page, as it should.
2. If you click on the 'Uninstall' button, you'll get an error: 'Managed Application Uninstall Error. The application you are trying to uninstall cannot be found.'
1. Install a connected app in Salesforce.
2. Navigate to the 'Connected Apps OAuth Usage' page.
3. Click on the 'Manage App Policies' link.
4. The app detail page won't open, the page just refreshes.
5. Click on the'Uninstall' button. It will throw the error: 'Managed Application Uninstall Error. The application you are trying to uninstall cannot be found.'
1. No workaround for the 'Manage App Policies' link issue.
2. By clicking on Block and Unblock button the app is removed from the 'Connected Apps OAuth Usage' page. If you need to uninstall the affected app for good, please open up a support case and mention this Known Issue.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.