Developer Console jumping when using mouse scroll
Last updated 14 days ago ·Reference W-3697984 ·Reported By 279 users
When working in any piece of code in the Developer Console (apex class, lightning component, trigger and so on) if the user start scrolling down through the content of the piece of code using a mouse wheel, the screen starts scrolling, but then the view intermittently jumps in the opposite direction a few lines.
This is happening sporadically and not to everyone.
1) Login the the Org.
2) Open the Developer console.
3) Open any class on developer console.
4) Start scrolling down through the content of the class using a mouse wheel.
- The screen starts scrolling and the view intermittently jumps in the opposite direction a few lines.
- Users of the Developer Console should not be experiencing any issue when using mouse scroll.
Update to v57 of Chrome (this works for some users), or use a different browser.
Reported By (279)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.