The debug logs are not generated for the asynchronous calls made from the site
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-3428339 ·Reported By 23 users
When the debugs logs are generated for site guest user, The logs does not show details about the asynchronous methods
In Winter 17, We have changed the functionality of generating debug logs for site Guest user. To capture the debug logs, We need to set the cookie on the site page which user is accessing. For more information,
However as part of the above change, The ability to get the debug logs for asynchronous calls from site is removed as the asynchronous requests don’t include browser cookies.
1. Set up the debug logs from Site Guest User. For information, https://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/rn_debugging_logging_setup.htm
2. Create a site page which calls a future method.
3. To get the debug logs, Navigate to your site.
4. Open the Chrome DevTools Console
5.Execute this command.
6.Access the site page and check the debug logs for Site Guest user.
7. You will not see the debug logs for the future method, even though the logs for site page is available.
Reported By (23)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.