Scrolling locks up on Android devices in Salesforce1 after using inputs in custom Lightning and Visualforce apps
Last updated 14 days ago ·Reference W-2885071 ·Reported By 14 users
Under certain conditions a custom Lightning or Visualforce page may not scroll after a user interacts with input fields on Android devices in the Salesforce1 mobile application.
Typically this occurs only when the input field isn't initially visible on the page, requiring the user to scroll down first before interacting with the fields. After interacting with the fields the scrolling locks blocking access to the rest of the page.
This does not occur for every implementation.
1) Create a custom Lightning (or Visualforce) app with input fields extending below the device screen size.
2) Access the custom app and scroll down to an input field that is off the initial view.
3) Interact with the field to add some text.
4) Try to scroll back up after the input is complete.
5) Notice scrolling locks up or does not behave as expected.
There is no direct workaround to resolve this behavior. One option is to format the page content so users do not have to scroll down to interact with input fields.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.