In lightning experience, the Forecast Category is showing twice in the Aggregate and Grouping field dropdown in list view chart properties
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-3359210 ·Reported By 2 users
When trying to create an opportunity list view chart in SFX, the standard “Forecast Category” field is showing twice in the Aggregate and Grouping fields drop down.
1. Switch to lightning experience
2. Choose Opportunities tab.
3. Select All Opportunities list view.
4. Click list view charts icon.
5. In the Charts panel that appears, click list view charts gear icon.
6. Select New Chart. A dialog box appears.
7. Click the Aggregate Field and scroll down until you find the Forecast Category.
Please notice that you will see 2 Forecast Category.
No workaround has been identified yet.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.