"Partner Super User" checkbox is disabled if there is a workflow or process builder on User object
Last updated 2019-06-15 ·Reference W-3349812 ·Reported By 12 users
Editing a user can disable the Partner Super User permission if there is a workflow/process builder on User object.
1. Create an Account and enable it as Partner.
2. Create a Contact in that account and enable is Partner User.
3. Now enable Super User Access on that contact.
4. In the user record, check that the "Partner Super User" checkbox is enabled.
5. Create a workflow rule / process builder on User and activate it.
6. No entry criteria, always invoke it. The action is updating any fields on User.
7. Edit partner user from UI, just edit/save.
8. Check the field update from workflow/process builder is completed and "Partner Super User" become uncheck.
There is no workaround apart from deactivate the process / workflow to avoid the Partner Super User permission being deactivated when there is an update in the user.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.