Entity History Created Date is not being set properly for custom objects
Last updated 2020-04-28 ·Reference W-7366610 ·Reported By 1 users
When specifying the created date via an Insert call with the Data Loader for a custom object with "create audit field record" permission enabled, the custom object record has the expected created date but the History related list will show the date of the import instead of the value specified in the file.
1. Create a custom object and enable "Track Field History"
2. Enable 'Create Audit Fields' (see Knowledge Article 000334139)
3. Create a file that specifies a custom value for Created Date
4. Select Insert
5. Log into Data Loader
6. Select the custom object from step 1
7. Browse and select import file | Next
8. Create or edit map | manually map or auto-match fields | Ok | Next
10. Check the record's history related list on the record that was created, the created date is set as the date that the user inserted the record instead of the one that the user specified in the file.
There are no known workarounds.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.