List view charts show data from previously displayed list view
Last updated 2020-02-26 ·Reference W-7033434 ·Reported By 0 users
List view charts show data from previously displayed list view.
1. In Lightning Experience, navigate to Opportunities, then choose All Opportunities from the list view drop down. Create a chart for it.
2. From the list view dropdown, switch to a list view with more restrictive filters and different data, for example My Opportunities. Create a chart for it.
1. Navigate to Opportunities, then choose All Opportunities from the list view drop down.
2. Click the chart button to open the secondary display.
3. From the list view dropdown, open the list view from step 2 of the prep section above.
Refresh the page and navigate to the list with the desired chart prior to opening the chart display.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.