Forecast tab switches to context user after making any oppty changes on User B's forecast.
Last updated 2020-01-27 ·Reference W-7021246 ·Reported By 0 users
In Lightning when User A goes to the Forecast Tab and changes the Forecast to view User B’s Forecast and User A makes an edit to one of the opportunities belonging to User B from the Forecast Tab, after the save, the Forecast view changes back to User A’s forecast instead of staying on User Bs.
In Classic the Forecast view stays on User B’s forecast instead of switching back to User As.
1. Setup Forecasting
2. Create User B
3. Create an Opportunity with User B as the owner that will fall into October FY 2019 and display in their Forecast
4. As the System Admin (User A), go to Forecast Tab in Lightning
5. Change the Forecast to view User B’s
6. Click on the October FY 2019 and the opportunity from step 3 should appear
7. On the right side of the opportunity, click the dropdown
8. Edit and save the opportunity record with no changes
9. Note that you are now viewing User A’s (logged in User) forecast.
Forecast view would stay on User B
Context changes back to User A and their forecast is displayed
Switch to the desired User’s forecast again after making any oppty changes.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.