Checkboxes in record action modals ignore mouse clicks
Last updated 2020-01-22 ·Reference W-6688349 ·Reported By 4 users
A known issue is preventing users from interacting with checkboxes in records when the action is executed within modals
The issue can be observed when the critical update: “Enable Tab-Focused Dialogs in Lightning Console Apps” is activated.
1. Create a lightning component that contains an inputField element for the IsPrivate attribute.
2. Go to Setup --> Object Manager --> Opportunity --> Buttons, Links, and Actions
3. Click New Action button
4. Pick action type Lightning Component
5. In Select the component created in step 1 and provide a label, etc. Save
6. Go to Setup --> Object Manager --> Opportunity --> Page Layouts
7. Select Opportunity Layout
8. In the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section click the override link
9. In the top area select Mobile & Lightning actions. Find the action button created earlier and drag it into the section enabled in the last step.
10. Go to console and open an opportunity record
11. Click the action button added earlier
12. In the resulting modal dialog try to click the checkbox
* click the label immediately related to the checkbox
* Alternatively, you can disable the critical update “Enable Tab-Focused Dialogs in Lightning Console Apps”
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.