Unable to create a reduction order item
Last updated 2019-12-16 ·Reference W-6979368 ·Reported By 16 users
When trying to create reduction orders users may not be able to after they have updated the product price due to the following error:
System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, ListPrice is inherited from the original order product and can't be edited.: [ListPrice]
1) Enable Order in your org and choose to enable reduction orders
2) Create a product and add it to a price book making sure not to select the option to use standard price
3) Create an order and add the new product you created
4) Activate the order
5) Go to the product you created in step two and change the price of the product
6) Go back to the quote and create a reduction order
7) Try to reduce the product you added to the order and you will see the above error
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.