Apex tests to validate Process Builder formula fails while deploying Process Builder via API
Last updated 2019-11-26 ·Reference W-6914914 ·Reported By 0 users
When the process builder uses a very big formula. Running apex tests while deploying Process Builder using API to validate Process Builder fails with an error.
1) Create a process builder with field update action and assign the value for any variable using a "very big" formula evaluation.
2) Using workbench, Retrieve the process builder using the metadata retrieve.
3) On another org, Create a apex test class to validate the value of the field updated using the process builder
4) Try deploying the extracted process builder with check only as true and validate with the create test class
5) The deployment will be successful but the test class execution will fail with error.
Avoid using a very big formula evaluation.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.