Duplicates component in Lightning is displaying a sql error for one Account record
Last updated 2019-11-20 ·Reference W-6854095 ·Reported By 2 users
During the merge process, Channel Program Member records are incorrectly merged and cause a sql error in the Potential Duplicates component.
This issue can also result in a "Can't Load List View" error when viewing all Contacts associated to the Account.
1. Create two partner accounts A1 and A2
2. Create two active Channel Programs CP1 and CP2
3. Create one Channel Program Member each for A1 and A2(CPM1 --> A1, CP1 & CPM2 --> A2, CP2)
4. Do an account merge: Merge A2 into A1
5. The CP2 should have transferred to A1
Error in Potential Duplicates component:
UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: java.lang.RuntimeException: Plsql get_base_row() returns duplicate rows for id:
Query the Channel Program Member records associated to the Account. Perform a soft-delete by moving the records to the recycle bin then undelete the record to restore it.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.