Last updated 2020-01-21 ·Reference W-6736707 ·Reported By 1 users
1. Ensure Fiscal Years is enabled.
2. Create report (eg; Opportunities)
3. Group report by a date field (Created Date, Last Modified Date)
4. Group the date field by fiscal week or fiscal period
5. Run the report
6. Select the checkbox for one of the groupings
7. Click on the top “Drill Down” button.
8. Click on the “Apply“ button on the new pop-up window.
9. Click on the “X” option to close the pop-up window.
10. Note the error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createDateRangeFilters' of null
throws at https://theermgroup.lightning.force.com/jslibrary/1569960258000/ui-analytics-reporting/LightningReportDep.js:86:188127
Group by Week, Month, Quarter, Year, Fiscal Quarter, or Fiscal Year
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.