Primary tab and Subtab name changes to 'New Care Barrier' when users click New Barrier button
Last updated 2020-02-04 ·Reference W-6694643 ·Reported By 0 users
Primary tab and Subtab name changes to 'New Care Barrier' when users click New Barrier button.
1. Log in as a System Admin on an HC org
2. Navigate to an Account record in a Lightning Console app (important!)
3. Edit the page and add the Care Determinants component to the page with the following properties:
4. Show barrier publisher: true
5. Save and activate the page if necessary and assign as the org default
6. Click New Barrier
7. Click Cancel
Primary tab and subtab names change to New Care Barrier
Primary tab and subtab names do not change
No workarounds at this time.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.