Macro Browser Can Only Select From the First 50 Macros
Last updated 2 days ago ·Reference W-6683675 ·Reported By 3 users
When browsing a folder using the Macro Utility in Lightning, only the first 50 macros can be selected, even when more macros are visible in the right-hand list / pane. As a result, if a user scrolls and makes a selection beyond the 50th macro, that selection will revert to whatever macro happens to be at the top of that folder.
1. Edit a Lightning App to include the Macro Utility.
2. From Setup, ensure Macro Settings are set to Share and organize macros in folders.
3. From App Launcher | Macros Create a New Folder.
4. From the Macro Utility on a Case record, create 50 Macros in that folder (create/clone, as needed).
5. Use the Macro Utility to Search for the folder and confirm you can select the 50th (bottom-most) macro.
6. Now create a 51st macro and add it to that folder.
7. Try again to search and select the bottom-most macro in the folder.
Any Macro visible within the folder – via UI search results – should be selectable.
Selections beyond the 50th macro in a given folder cannot be selected. The system instead selects the top item (macro #0) in the folder.
Option 1: Search for a specific macro by name (if known).
Option 2: Redistribute macros among folders, ensuring no folder contains > 50 macros.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.