The button “...” to open the 'Slot Configuration Schedule' dialog and “remove icon” button are missing on the 'Edit Slot' page
Last updated 2020-01-21 ·Reference W-6412034 ·Reported By 5 users
Fixed in version 20.1 Preview
The customer is not able to edit the schedule of the content slot configuration from the 'Edit Slot' page in the Business Manager when Preferred UI Locale is set to Japanese. The button “...” to open the 'Slot Configuration Schedule' dialog and delete icon to remove the slot schedule are missing on the 'Edit Slot' page. Customers are not able to create schedules for the content slot configuration using Japanese or any other locale other than English.
1. In a fresh sandbox with ECOM version 184.108.40.206 in Site Genesis:
2. Change UI locale in Japanese, Click your name on top-right area, change your preferred locale to Japanese.
3. Change the context to "SiteGenesis" and go to:
4. Merchant Tools(マーチャントツール) > Online Marketing(オンラインマーケテ...) > Content Slots(コンテンツスロット)
5. Search and Choose a slot (i.e. "footer-column")
6. Click "New"(新規)
7. Choose any type of Slot Content(like HTML) and fill in the form
8. Click "Apply"(適用)
9. Click "Add Schedule"(スケジュールの追加) and choose "Default Schedule"
10. Click “Apply”(適用)
11. Move your mouse around "Continuously"(継続的).
We don't see [...] button and “remove icon” on the last column
Change BM UI Language to English
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.