Lookup Search to Contacts fails with an error number for Community Users in a Community
Last updated 10 days ago ·Reference W-6466711 ·Reported By 2 users
Some Community Users may find that when they attempt to perform a lookup search to Contacts that they are directed to an error page.
1. Disable Enhanced Lookups on Contacts (If it's enabled) Refer to https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=search_enhanced_lookup_enable.htm&type=5
2. Create a community and a community user
3. Create a custom Lead lookup field to Contacts
4. Give the community user Edit access to the Lead object
5. Create a custom lookup to Account on Account object
6. Create a community sharing set on Contact object defined as: User:Account = Contact:Account.<custom lookup>
7. Log into community as a community user and do an inline edit of the lead lookup field to contacts
-Click on the Search Magnifying Glass.
-Search for any string in the pop up that pops up
-You will be redirected to an error page
Enable enhanced lookups on the contact object.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.