Lightning Chat, Request a File does not open on first click
Last updated 2020-02-05 ·Reference W-6458145 ·Reported By 15 users
Chat File Transfer dialog requires three clicks to appear in Lightning Console
- Create an org with Omni-Channel, Chat and Lightning enabled
- Create a test chat button with Omni routing, and an agent that can receive chats from it
- Create a Chat Agent Configuration with Agent File Transfer enabled and the test user added to it
- Go available for Chat in Lightning Console
- Submit a test chat and accept it with the agent
- Click the file transfer icon repeatedly
- The file transfer dialog won't appear until the 3rd click
- All subsequent clicks will work as expected, including for different chats, but reloading the browser will cause the 3 click issue to occur again
Select Request a File Transfer three times to open.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.