Creating a new Help Center community will auto-activate the community if the org has Lightning Knowledge enabled
Last updated 24 days ago ·Reference W-6452636 ·Reported By 3 users
If you have the lightning knowledge feature enabled for your organization, creating a new "Help Center" community will cause the new community to default to "Active" status.
1. Enable Knowledge + Lightning Knowledge in your environment.
2. Enable communities in the org (Setup > Community Settings).
3. Create a new community (Setup > All Communities > New Community).
4. Select the 'Help Center' template.
5. Follow the wizard to create the new community.
6. When complete, you should be presented with the Community Workspace.
7. Click on 'Administration'.
8. Under 'Settings', check the 'Status'.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.