[Regression] Einstein Analytics - When using number_to_string() function the order of the field of the download result of CSV when changing the order
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6039267 ·Reported By 2 users
Einstein Analytics - When using number_to_string() function the order of the field of the download result of CSV when changing the order by SAQL differs between Spring '19 and Summer '19.
1) Create a CSV file like a following.
2) Log in to Salesforce and switch to Analytics Studio.
3) Press Create button and select Dataset.
4) Select CSV File on the Choose a source for your data screen.
5) Select the created CSV file and press "Next".
6) Confirm Dataset Name and press "Next".
7) Confirm fields on the Edit Field Attributes screen, and click "Upload File".
8) When the upload is completed and the created DATASET screen is displayed, click "Explore".
9) Click "+" in the Bars section, click the Dimensions field.
10) Click the "SAQL Mode" icon.
11) adding the "String Functions" field and change the order of the fields described in the Generate area of SAQL as shown below, and execute "Run Query".
q = foreach q generate 'category' as 'category', 'date_Year' as 'date_Year', count() as 'count';
q = foreach q generate 'category' as 'category', 'date_Year' as 'date_Year', count() as 'count', number_to_string(count(), "$####") as 'bbb';
12) Select the circle 3 upper right icon and click Share.
13) Switch to the Download tab and click "Download in CSV Format".
14) The order of the fields is different from the screen display.
Change the projection order SOQL query as workaround however not very convincing from user perspective.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.