'My activities' filter in the 'Activity Timeline' is not showing all the results
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6356508 ·Reported By 15 users
The 'My activities' filter in the 'Activity Timeline' may not show all results, and the 'Load More Past Activities' button may be unavailable.
One way to reproduce this behavior is below:
1. Login as admin.
2. Create an Account.
3. Create 15 Tasks with open status and a due date in the past, like year 2011 or 2012.
4. Create another new Task with open status and a due date in a recent time, like year 2018 or 2019. Assign the Task to a User with a Standard profile.
5. Login as the User with the Standard profile and go to LEX timeline. Set the filter to “My activities” and "Task", notice the record create in step 4 does not show.
6. If change the affect task due date to year 2010 and filter the same way again, notice the record show now.
There are several workarounds for this behavior:
- Create a List view or a report to see all the activities that are assigned to the respective user.
- Use the "All activities" filter.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.